Africa Flying

admin

Val Kilmer Val Kilmer poses for a portrait in Nashville, Tenn. Kilmer says Michael Douglas was "misinformed" when he suggested Kilmer has cancer. In a Facebook post, Kilmer said he has "no cancer whatsoever." At a London event on Sunday, Douglas had said Kilmer was "dealing with" throat cancer, which Douglas was diagnosed with in 2010People Val Kilmer, Nashville, USA - 01 Nov 2016

Star of ‘Batman Forever,’ ‘Tombstone’ Was 65

Billboard Women in Music 2025 Val Kilmer, who played Bruce Wayne in “Batman Forever,” channeled Jim Morrison in Oliver Stone‘s “The Doors” and starred as a tubercular Doc Holliday in “Tombstone,” died Tuesday in Los Angeles. His daughter Mercedes told The New York Times the cause was pneumonia. He was 65. He had been battling […]

Star of ‘Batman Forever,’ ‘Tombstone’ Was 65 Read More »

Josh Brolin and Don Winslow React to Val Kilmer's Death

Josh Brolin and Don Winslow React to Val Kilmer’s Death

Billboard Women in Music 2025 Tributes have poured in for Val Kilmer. The actor who played Bruce Wayne in “Batman Forever,” and channeled as Jim Morrison in Oliver Stone‘s “The Doors” and starred in several other 1980s favorites, has died, The New York Times has confirmed. He was 65. He had been battling throat cancer for several years.

Josh Brolin and Don Winslow React to Val Kilmer’s Death Read More »

Tecnam Announces Special Missions and STOL P2012 Variants

Tecnam Announces Special Missions and STOL P2012 Variants

Though they didn’t make an appearance at Sun ‘n Fun, Tecnam’s Special Missions P2012 variant and STOL editions were announced. The two aircraft’s missions are significantly different, illustrating the inherent versatility of the light piston twin. British Columbia, Canada-born Sven Lincke, now a Tecnam sales representative based in Anchorage, Alaska, explained to AVweb at Sun

Tecnam Announces Special Missions and STOL P2012 Variants Read More »

SAS launches largest-ever summer expansion with 28 new routes

SAS launches largest-ever summer expansion with 28 new routes

SAS Scandinavian Airlines has announced its biggest summer expansion to date, adding 28 new routes across 17 countries and increasing capacity to 23 million seats—2.2 million more than last year. The expansion strengthens Copenhagen Airport’s role as a global hub, offering new routes to cities like Madrid, Budapest, Krakow, Nuuk, and Lyon, alongside expanded domestic

SAS launches largest-ever summer expansion with 28 new routes Read More »

Africa: Nuclear War Threat - Why Africa's Pushing for a Complete Ban

Africa: Nuclear War Threat – Why Africa’s Pushing for a Complete Ban

At a time of heightened geopolitical tensions between Russia and Ukraine, intensified by strategic dynamics involving the US, Nato and Russia over Europe’s security, nuclear weapons are back on the agenda. In recent times, Russia has openly threatened to use nuclear weapons. The UK and France are considering ways to rapidly increase their nuclear weapons

Africa: Nuclear War Threat – Why Africa’s Pushing for a Complete Ban Read More »

Tourism to U.S. Expected to Drop Amid Trump Policies and Rhetoric

Tourism to U.S. Expected to Drop Amid Trump Policies and Rhetoric

Anger over the Trump Administration’s tariffs and rhetoric will likely cause international travel to the U.S. to fall even further than expected this year, an influential travel forecasting company said Tuesday. Tourism Economics said it expects the number of people arriving in the U.S. from abroad to decline by 9.4% this year. That’s almost twice

Tourism to U.S. Expected to Drop Amid Trump Policies and Rhetoric Read More »

One Battle After Another

Leonardo DiCaprio Is on Drugs in ‘One Battle After Another’ Footage

Billboard Women in Music 2025 Leonardo DiCaprio hit CinemaCon on Tuesday to debut a new look at Paul Thomas Anderson‘s “One Battle After Another,” an $130 million adaptation of a Thomas Pynchon novel that’s one of those big, bold bets that studios rarely make anymore. It’s the first time DiCapro and Anderson have ever collaborated

Leonardo DiCaprio Is on Drugs in ‘One Battle After Another’ Footage Read More »

China in the race as plans for COMAC supersonic jet emerge

China in the race as plans for COMAC supersonic jet emerge

Boom Supersonic CEO and Founder, Blake Scholl has claimed that China has “entered the race” as plans for a COMAC supersonic jet emerged.   On March 29, 2025, the South China Morning Post reported that pubished documents suggested that the Chinese state-owned aerospace firm COMAC, was moving forward with plans for commercial supersonic flight with the

China in the race as plans for COMAC supersonic jet emerge Read More »

Pin It on Pinterest

Verified by MonsterInsights